New Date: 16th March
DURATION: 5 SESSIONS (ONE PER WEEK)
Total PRICE: £180
This screen acting course is ideal for those who enjoy exploring their creativity and is open to anyone no matter what previous experience. You will work with famous Turkish actress Aycan Koptur. This five weeks course for newcomers to the profession offers an exciting, dynamic and creative introduction to acting and auditioning for the camera.
You will gain experience of the technical demands of acting on film, explore the differences between stage and screen acting and develop techniques that will help you produce powerful on-screen performances.
SCREEN ACTING COURSE CONTENT
WEEK 1 (An introduction to Screen Acting)
* What is the difference between “Acting” and “Screen Acting”?
* How can we get rid of our fear of “Camera”?
* What are the types of “Screen Acting”?
* Learning the crew behind the camera
* Learning the techniques of acting in front of the camera
WEEK 2 (How to get ready for an Audition)
* Reading the script
* Define the role
* Helpful tips for entering the role
* How to develop the role
* Improvisation techniques
WEEK 3 (Audition Practice)
* How to be natural in front of the camera
* Using the language
* Using the body
* Understanding the camera angles
* Comedy script practice
* Drama script practice
WEEK 4 (Action!)
WEEK 5 (Action!) * Watching the Audition tapes with the class
The lecture is going to be given both in Turkish and English
Duration: 5 sessions
16 March Friday/ 6.30 – 8.45 pm
23 March Friday/ 6.30 – 8.45 pm
30 March Friday/ 6.30 – 8.45 pm
06 April Friday / 6.30 – 8.45 pm
13 April Friday / 6.30 – 8.45 pm
Screen Acting Course£180